Search Hari11888 Blog

NUMBER TRICK TO ATTRACT YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES !


Friends! Today we see number trick to attract your friends, relatives etc & happy to share with you!. That is, you can able to find the answer after some process we did! For example, do the process below.

  • Think any number...
  • Now multiply that no with 2.
  • Then  add 50 with your answer.
  • Next divide the answer what you get with 2.
  • Finally Subtract the number what you think initially with the answer you got in previous step.

Did you told any no to me? No! I know, what the answer you got! Just publish your email in comment or contact me form ( Invisible ). I send the answer what you got with explanation how to find that number. Now try below if you still not believe me...

If you still unbelievable means try this...


  • Again think any different no 
  • Now multiply that no with 2
  • Then add 10 with your answer
  • Next divide the answer what you get with 2.
  • Finally subtract the number you think with the answer you get in previous step.

Now i know what the answer you got. Yes! Did you get answer five! If you like this trick to know, publish your email in comment or use contact me form ( Invisible ). I send the simple explanation how to find that! Like this you can shock or wonder your friends! Have fun!